TROY to have small business seminar in Enterprise | Business
TROY – Troy University’s Small Business Development Center will conduct a seminar on how small businesses can interface with federal agencies on Thursday, June 28 in Enterprise.
The seminar, entitled “Working with a Small Business Specialist,” is scheduled for 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. at the Enterprise Business Incubator Building in Yancey Parker Industrial Park at 102 Commerce Drive.
“Selling to the federal government can be a complicated and frustrating process,” said Judy Callin, a senior consultant with the Center. “Each federal agency has a small business program and many have a Small Business Specialist who serves as a liaison between the agency and small businesses who want to sell to that agency. Working with one can help simplify the process.”
The two-hour program will be led by Fort Rucker’s Small Business Specialist Michael Faire. Following the seminar, a networking opportunity will take place with refreshments.
There is no charge to attend the seminar, but pre-registration is requested. For more information, contact Monica Stephens at the TROY SBDC via email to email@example.com or telephone at 334-674-2425.
Information Source: Troy University
Top Troy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Luverne man leads authorities on a 20 mile, 142 mph chase
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rate for Crenshaw County Schools
- Man wanted in Montgomery's 26th homicide turns self in to Luverne Police
- Craft Day is today at Luverne Public Library
- Crenshaw County author to hold book signing in Montgomery