CLEVELAND, Ohio/January 17, 2013 — IndustryWeek, the leading publication serving executives and operations leaders in the manufacturing industry, has announced the winners of its 23rd annual IW “Best Plants Awards”.
This annual program salutes outstanding North American manufacturing facilities on the leading edge of efforts to increase competitiveness, enhance customer satisfaction, and create stimulating and rewarding work environments.
The 2012 IndustryWeek Best Plants, profiled in the January issue, are (in alphabetical order):
- CNH Wichita Product Center (Wichita, Kansas)
- Ethicon LLC (San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico)
- Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Co. (Mason, Ohio)
- La-Z-Boy Tennessee (Dayton, Tenn.)
- Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Pike County Operations (Troy, Ala.)
- Warren Rupp Inc. (Mansfield, Ohio)