High school counselors invited to ASU Counselors Luncheon | Events
Alabama State University’s Office of Admissions and Recruitment is sponsoring a Counselors Luncheon on June 26 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the banquet room of the Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The luncheon is free and open to all high school counselors. Attendees must RSVP by June 21.
John Dow, an ASU recruiter, said the University wants to make sure counselors are informed about ASU’s many programs and opportunities so they can share that information with their students.
“The luncheon will help spread ASU’s new focus on recruitment directly to high school counselors,” Dow said. “We want to establish a better working relationship with the counselors and with any potential students interested in ASU.”
Speakers and presenters at the luncheon will include Cherise Peters, associate provost and vice president of Enrollment Management; Freddie Williams, director of Admissions; Yvonne Williams, ASU STEM program; and representatives from Housing, Financial Aid and Orientation.
Attendees also will be given a bus tour of the campus.
For more information and to RSVP, contact ASU’s Office of Admissions at 334-229-4291.
Source: ASU Office of Media Relations & Public Relations
Top Troy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Former Union Springs Police Officer charged with stealing from person he pulled over
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Bullock County's unemployment rate for March