Alabama's first Restaurant Week begins on Friday | Events
Alabama Restaurant Week is a way for restaurants around the state, including many featured on the popular "l00 Dishes" brochure to invite diners to experience the wonderful culinary scene of Sweet Home Alabama. During a 10-day promotion that begins Friday, August 17, 2012 and continues through Monday, August 26, 2012, participating restaurants will offer special fixed-priced meals for lunch and/or dinner.
With the premier of Alabama Restaurant Week, these restaurants will be spotlighted as part of The Year of Alabama Food promotion that also features award-winning chefs, farm-to-table crops, fresh gulf seafood and nearly 400 food festivals and events.
Over 200 restaurants state-wide will be participating. Click here to find participating restaurants in Pike County.
For more on Alabama Restaurant week click here.
Top Troy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Luverne man leads authorities on a 20 mile, 142 mph chase
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rate for Crenshaw County Schools
- Man wanted in Montgomery's 26th homicide turns self in to Luverne Police
- Craft Day is today at Luverne Public Library
- Crenshaw County author to hold book signing in Montgomery