Pike County 4-H Livestock Worshop set for September 15th | Events
For youth interested in livestock, the Pike County Extension Coordinator Grant Lyons and local 4-H volunteers are organizing a program at the Pike County Cattleman Park in Troy. The Sept. 15th workshop lasts from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. and will include beef cattle nutrition and production, showmanship tips, calf selection. 4-H’ers teaching other 4-H’ers also will be a part of the program.
Speakers include Dr. Darrell Rankins, Rickey Hudson, Morgan Graham, Kendall Jones, and others. Registration is free. For registration and other information call the county office at 334-566-0985.
For more information and to see the flyer, click here.
Source: Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Top Troy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!