Troy University to hold ribbon cutting for Malone Hall expansion | Events
Troy University will hold a ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony for its new expansion to Wallace D. Malone, Jr. Hall at the Dothan Campus at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 15.
The University recently completed a $1.2 million renovation of Malone Hall's third floor attic, creating about 8,100 square feet of new classroom and office space. The new space will house the campus' College of Health and Human Services programs, including nursing, human services and social work.
The ribbon cutting ceremony will include remarks from:
- Dr. Don Jeffrey, Campus Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Damon Andrew, Dean of the College of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Earl Ingram, Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Jack Hawkins, Jr., Chancellor
- Wallace Davis Malone, Jr.
Source: Troy University Office of University Relations