One killed, three injured in Goshen crash | News
GOSHEN, AL (WSFA)- A single-vehicle crash in the city of Goshen has claimed the life of one person and injured three others. The crash occurred around 6:10pm Tuesday on County Road 2243, approximately two miles east of Goshen.
Investigators say Anthony Earl Finney, Jr., 21, from Troy, was driving a 1990 Nissan Maxima when he ran off the road, lost control of the vehicle and overturned. Finney's vehicle struck two other unoccupied vehicles.
A passenger in Finney's vehicle, identified as Willie Edward Taylor, was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash and was subsequently killed.
Three other passengers were transported to Troy Regional Medical Center and treated for their non-life threatening injuries. They have not been identified.
Although circumstances surrounding the crash are still under investigation, Alabama State Troopers say speed was a factor.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Troy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!